People are our number one resource and are fundamental to our success, which is why we are committed to maintaining the highest standard of safety, integrity and equality. We help our people thrive and grow through an inclusive environment and a commitment to learning and development.
Our current workforce is made up of a diverse range of technical professionals and operations and support roles. We have geologists, mining engineers, metallurgists, miners, process operators, field teams, administration, IT, health safety and environment, human resources, finance and legal.
Becoming part of the Sandfire family is rewarding both personally and professionally. In addition to market competitive remuneration, we offer an array of additional benefits to our employees.
- We offer competitive remuneration that sits between the median and the upper quartile in the industry.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the annual short term incentive (STI) plan.
- Employees are entitled to up to thirteen weeks of long service leave after ten years of continuous service.
- We provide salary continuance insurance to all permanent employees.
- We offer Company paid parental leave to eligible employees.
- We encourage and expect all at Sandfire to live our "Don't Walk Past" philosophy.
- Internal opportunities and professional growth is encouraged and valued.
- Wherever possible we support flexible working arrangements.
- Employees can access professional and confidential counselling services through the Company’s employee assistance provider.
- All employees have an individually tailored training and development plan.
- Leadership training is offered to all supervisors, managers and senior personnel.
- We provide a variety of specialised and competency based training.
- We offer Company supported further education sponsorship.
- Trainee and Graduate opportunities are provided on an ongoing basis.
- We provide a number of on the job and external training opportunities.
- We encourage open and honest communication from all.
- We conduct employee engagement surveys.