- 80km strike length of prospective stratigraphy in the southern limb of Bryah Basin
- Three centres of sulphide mineralisation identified to date - DeGrussa, Monty, Morck Well
- 1,328km2 in prospective Batten Trough
- Located north of the McArthur River Mine (Xstrata) - prospective for base metals and sedimentary manganese
- Borroloola West JV with Pacifico Minerals Ltd (51% interest), with Sandfire a contributing 49% JV partner
Queensland Base Metals
- 2,400km2 in Mt Isa-Cloncurry province including 100km strike length with potential for Broken Hill/Cannington-style and IOCG mineralisation
NSW Base Metals
- 1,447km2 under application in underexplored portion of Cobar mineral field
- A further 177sq km ready to drill in the Coomeratta JV
- 2,100km2 in Lachlan Fold Belt with outstanding potential for porphyry mineralisation
- Prospective porphyry belt in the 100%-owned Temora Project, targeting the Rain Hill intrusive margins
Australia Regional Exploration
Sandfire continues to progress its regional exploration initiative targeting world-class discoveries in some of Australia’s premier exploration provinces.
Sandfire provides regular updates on its exploration initiatives across Australia as part of its reporting. Click here for more details.
Sustainability Snapshot - Childrens Charity Network (CCN)
The Children Charity Network aims to build, foster and nurture confidence and self-esteem in children. Sandfire supports the Indigenous Youth Art and Literacy Awards program, which delivers high quality arts and cultural workshops focused on education, health and wellbeing for Indigenous youth.
Read more about our sustainability initiatives here.